I had fallen so deeply in love with my vanilla recipes I didn’t think it was possible to love another protein ball but then a friend shared a recipe with me and I of course tinkered with it until it was just right for me.
- 2 c old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick cook)
- 1 c all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ c raw organic honey
- 1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology – there is no great way to substitute this with an off the shelf protein powder but I do offer samples to try if you contact me
- ½ raw sliced almonds
- 1/2 c cacoa nibs or mini dark chocolate chips
- Combine everything in a medium bowl
- Mix well with a wooden spoon or let’s be real…your hands
- Shape the mixture into balls – the size determines how many – I don’t measure
- Place in airtight container and refrigerate
- You’re welcome
*If you are following 21 day fix, each treat will count as 1/2 yellow depending on the size – if you make them the size of a golf ball then you know you’re only cheating yourself. If you’ve ever made meatballs…you’ll get it!